Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a number of corporate finance related activities within a company. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review of cash transactions and general ledger maintenance.
- Prepare and review financial statements for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings.
- Establish and meet deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Reconcile internal accounts and analyze variances.
- Oversee the general ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of taxes and finances for audits.
- Forecast and subsequently compare forecasting to actual.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Determine any areas in which the company can engage in cost saving.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced degree (MBA or MSA) is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks is required
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- CPA license preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.