Location: Glens Falls, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for responsible for overseeing payroll, daily accounting operations, and generating monthly reports, as well as assisting the General Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Execute daily accounting operations for entire company
- Perform all payroll duties and procedures
- Create monthly financial reports
- Assist with creating and maintaining client contracts
- Communicate with and develop vendor relationships
- Create and oversee staff scheduling
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations
- Other miscellaneous accounting duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience required.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.