Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant – CPA. The Senior Accountant – CPA will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, team members and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities across multiple management companies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review of cash transactions and general ledger maintenance for client funds.
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual financial statements and reporting packages.
- Establishing deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Development and training of new team members.
- Coordinate and complete special projects and inquiries from clients and investors.
- Processing of payroll for multiple companies.
- Preparing financial statements for multiple companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Advanced degree (MBA or MSA) is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and ADP.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- CPA license preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.