Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Accounting Associate to assist them in developing and carrying out their audit process for external clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Must be able to in-charge audit as well as take care of other attest engagements.
- Compile and prepare financial statements to be delivered to clients.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and challenges are overcome to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all clients to generate a continued partnership.
- Act in a leadership capacity to the team by delegating responsibilities and ensuring team members have opportunities to grow.
- Stay up to date on the latest accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- CPA license is highly preferred.
- 2 years of experience in public accounting and carrying out audits is needed.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, particularly Excel.
- Leadership skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.