Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Audit & Assurance Accountant. The Senior Audit & Assurance Accountant will be responsible for providing auditing and assurance service for outside clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage a number of client portfolios to provide quality audit and assurance service in addition to preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Oversee multiple aspects of A & A projects including budgets, financials, WIPS, and billing, collections, and variance recognition.
- Provide additional assistance to clients as needed.
- Act as a point of contact for any questions the auditing staff may have.
- Work to understand the different accounting practices and transactions for each client.
- Develop a working knowledge of each client’s accounting system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, Master’s is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in audit/assurance accounting is required.
- CPA license is required.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.