Location: Troy, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing support to the controller. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Assist with payroll.
- Maintain general ledger; as well as accounts receivable & payable.
- Assist the controller with audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning.
- Perform periodic analysis of financial results to identify areas of internal control activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field is required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience is needed.
- Proficiency in analyzing financial records and transfer information.
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.