Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst who will lead and direct information security initiatives and provide continuous improvement to their information security operations and assurance activities. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Architect, design, implement, maintain and operate information system security controls.
- Analyze and recommend security controls and procedures.
- Lead a team of engineers to ensure the safeguard of an organization’s information resources.
- Perform daily security activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field is required.
- 5 years of experience in Information Security.
- 5 years of experience in the implementation of solid security principles across an organization.
- Expert in Windows and Active Directory Security required.
- CISSP is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.