Our client is currently seeking a Senior Iteration Manager who will manage and collaborate with project team staff in overseeing and developing the efficiency of projects. This is a full-time, contract position.
- Manage teams from various departments and units within I.T.
- Manage schedules and assignments and ensure projects are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Develop project goals, plans weekly updates and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Review and evaluate customer requests, estimating costs and resource necessities.
- Execute contingency planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+ years of project management experience is required.
- Experience with managing projects with Scrum/Kanban or similar methods is required.
- Must be knowledgeable with information systems.
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Scrum Certification is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.