Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for leading and supporting the engineering process and development, which includes working with clients to improve processes, project management, and acting as the site liaison. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop, maintain, and audit systems and procedures.
- Coordinate product trails of new designs and communicate changes with all involved parties.
- Manage documentation and process information for vendors.
- Assist in validation efforts for new equipment and processes.
- Communicate with the manufacturing team to ensure new equipment and designs are efficient.
- Write and submit capital expense requests when needed.
- Help develop the following year’s capital plan for upcoming projects.
- Supervise the optimization of engineering processes by identifying and correcting areas of improvement.
- Improve performance and deliver an optimal customer experience across all channels of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience is needed.
- Excellent computer skills and abilities are required.
- Must be a strong team-player.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and strong organizational skills required.
- Superb communication with clients required.
- High proficiency in both process and manufacturing engineering skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.