Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Process Engineer. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for leading and supporting the engineering process and development, which includes working with clients to improve processes, project management, and acting as the site liaison. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervise the optimization of engineering processes by identifying and correcting areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with other teams on product development and processes.
- Analyze and strategize process and material issues to improve production.
- Manage and lead transition projects.
- Create and analyze protocols and operations as needed.
- Apply Root Cause Analysis using appropriate tools and methods.
- Provide effective and strong leadership.
- Improve performance and deliver an optimal customer experience across all channels of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience is needed.
- Excellent computer skills and abilities are required.
- Must be a strong team-player.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking and strong organizational skills required.
- Superb communication with clients required.
- High proficiency in both process and manufacturing engineering skills required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.