Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to work with a diverse team of Engineers to lead and manage planning/projects for clients within a 2-hour radius of the Capital District. This is a critical role that will focus on water and wastewater projects, utility management, capital planning, designing, and engineering. This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Playing a crucial role in identifying, managing and achieving projects in water, wastewater and stormwater.
- Collaborate with team members to strategize, capture and successfully accomplish water projects.
- Ensure multiple projects are being completed timely and accurately.
- Project documentation, report writing, and grant preparation.
- Review and manage zoning and land use regulations.
- Lead team of Junior Engineers and shared commitment to projects and serving needs of clients.
- BS degree in Civil, Environmental or related Engineering field, P.E. registration is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience with municipal water/wastewater engineering is required.
- Must have strong planning experience through design and completion of large municipal projects.
- A minimum of 2 years in a leadership/senior project engineering capacity is required.
- Excellent writing, communication, critical thinking, and presentation skills are needed.
- Strong communication and leadership skills are a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.