Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager in the construction industry. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the management and coordination of large-scale construction projects. This is a full-time, permanent position with heavy travel. (initially 75% then, 50%)
- Coordinate timelines for all construction projects to ensure they are moving along efficiently and on time.
- Constantly communicate with management to provide updates on the status of projects.
- Ensure all new projects are carried out from start to finish.
- Understand budget and time constraints, and ensure projects come in under both.
- Maintain all PPE and track inventory.
- Manage the construction staff, and hire any personnel as needed.
- Coordinate the schedules and assignments of all construction personnel.
- Review designs with the customer and design architects.
- Provide feedback and train staff as needed.
- Ensure all OSHA standards and safety procedures are followed on site.
- 5+ years of experience in construction and project management is required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license for travel to multiple sites.
- Strong understanding of construction timelines and projects is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.