Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the general ledger and completing financial analysis in addition to various other duties. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Carry out analysis of the company’s general ledger transactions and company budgets.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company rules and regulations.
- Reconcile entries and transactions in the general ledger.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare and report monthly financials.
- Develop and track operating budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Advanced degree (MBA or MSA) is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in an accounting role is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks is needed.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.