Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Security Software Developer to join their team. The Senior Security Software Developer will be responsible for improving processes and conducting security code reviews. This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
- Participate in security requirement and design meetings to stay current with coding practices.
- Assist security engineers with security-related development projects.
- Review static analysis results related to software defects and work with development teams to implement best practices.
- Provide guidance during threat modeling exercises.
- Create technical proposals for remediation and mitigation.
- Research and stay up to date with current cybersecurity trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 6+ years of IT experience and 3+ years in a security development role is required.
- Must have experience with Static Code Analysis tools.
- Must be comfortable with Java/J2EE, HTML, Spring, JQuery, SQL, and other related software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.