Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer. The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for overseeing, installing, and troubleshooting various technological systems for clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Produce and implement programs that include systems planning and design for clients.
- Deliver technical support on installed programs and systems.
- Acquire and maintain all technical certifications based on management and vendor needs.
- Ability to evaluate and implement system requirements.
- Perform technical analysis for subsystem components and/or software to verify design effectiveness and other requirements.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Carry out software system integration & testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or another relevant field is required.
- 5+ years of applicable, professional experience required.
- Extensive experience installing, updating, and troubleshooting various technological programs, such as: Cisco Server, Microsoft Office 365, and Azure is needed.
- Valid driver’s license and private transportation required.
- Certification in Cisco, Microsoft, and/or VMWare VCP required.
- Experience with software system integration & test preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.