Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will handle IT infrastructure set-up and assistance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide internal and external technical assistance to clients at a high-level.
- Handle set-up, configuration, and assistance of advanced system resolutions.
- Run training for staff and customers as needed.
- Handle troubleshooting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years of engineering experience is required.
- Proficiency with supported products and high-complexity troubleshooting is a must.
- Strong written and presentational skills are required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Azure, firewalls, SANs or wireless are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.