Location: Glen Park, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant. The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for assisting the finance team with federal, state, and international tax requirements. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Ensure compliance with all jurisdictional tax obligations.
- Sales & Use Tax and Canadian GST preparation and filing.
- Monitor and update state income and sales/use tax nexus.
- Responsible for providing support on federal and state tax audits.
- Research and various tax projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 8+ years of tax experience in public or corporate accounting.
- Ability to accurately perform financial calculations and ratios.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.