Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Tax Manager. The Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for assisting a number of non-profit clients with all of their tax related matters, and various additional tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Take charge of scheduling and budgeting.
- Conduct tax research to develop new tactics and methods.
- Coordinate the presentation of all tax related services to clientele.
- Assist in professional development and staff training initiatives.
- Stay current on best practices and policies in the industry.
- Interact with clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- 6+ years of tax accounting experience in a non-profit setting is required.
- CPA license is required.
- Must be knowledgeable on all local, state, and federal tax rules and regulations.
- Attention to detail is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.