Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Site/Civil Design Engineer. The Site/Civil Design Engineer will be responsible for providing site design services to meet client objectives and expectations. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Design / draft engineering plans for retail, commercial, and residential developments.
- Perform site grading, storm sewer design, and stormwater management calculations.
- Visit job sites and consultant offices as needed to support the project and business development needs.
- Work within teams to develop an accomplishable timeline for projects.
- Assists in Bid phase services such as preparing project specifications, bid addendum, response to requests for information, and review of bidder’s qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Design is required.
- 3+ year(s) of site design/land planning experience is required.
- Must be comfortable utilizing AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- EIT and GIS experience is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.