Location: Boston, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner. The Sr. HR Business Partner will be responsible for guiding and coaching management and employees in their assigned business units. This is a full-time, 3-month managerial assignment.
- Develop strategies with leadership and management in the areas of talent management, onboarding, staffing, rewards, employee engagement, and team development.
- Review and analyze metrics and data to identify trends and recommend solutions.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management to build morale and effective work relationships.
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple company offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 7-10 years of HR management experience as an HR Business Partner
- Expertise in Employment Law
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.