Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Staff Engineer. The Staff Engineer will be responsible for working on a variety of structural and civil engineering projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Drafting plans for structural designs
- Structural analysis and detailing for residential, commercial, and retail buildings.
- Prepare reports based on project statuses.
- Attend client meetings and take extensive notes on plans.
- A Bachelor’s degree in civil/structural engineering or related field is required.
- 1-5 years of experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD is a must.
- Experience with Revit or 3D Modeling software is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.