Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Structural Design Engineer. The Structural Design Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the management and coordination of structural projects. This is a full-time, permanent position. This position sits on site at a factory and little travel is required.
- Execute and review designs with engineers for implementation
- Coordinate timelines for all projects to ensure they are moving along efficiently and on time.
- Communicate with management to provide updates on the status of projects.
- Understand budget and time constraints, and ensure projects come in under both.
- Ensure all standards and safety procedures are followed
- At least 3-5 years of experience in civil structural project management is required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in concrete design is a plus!
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.