Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Systems Architect. The Systems Architect will be responsible for taking charge of the architecture of software systems, and communicating the framework to the team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Understand the objectives of the business and translate them into the architecture of the software.
- Design, build, and implement any necessary software capacities.
- Plan ahead for any future roadblocks.
- Fully understand all software and hardware systems, subsystems, and APIs.
- Analyze the process and make any recommendations to streamline it.
- Document any changes made to the system architecture.
- Coordinate testing for subsystems.
- Work with other parties to explain any changes made, and their implications to the rest of the framework.
- Provide support management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in the design and implementation of business applications is needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET, Windows SQL, and Entity Framework is needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.