Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Care Associate. The Customer Care Associate will be responsible for providing assistance to team members and providers regarding programs, policies, and procedures. This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
- Administer intake documentation into appropriate systems.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
- Research and communicate information regarding member eligibility, benefits, EAP services, claim status, and authorization inquiries.
- Resolve customer administrative concerns as the first line of contact.
- Assist in the mentoring and training of new staff.
- Assume full responsibility for self-development and career progression.
- Educate providers on how to submit claims.
- Refer callers requesting provider information to proper Provider services.
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- Must have call center experience or strong admin/clerical experience.
- Must be a proficient typist (avg. 35+ WPM) with strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.