Location: Saratoga, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Administers compensation program and assists with company payroll.
- Performs benefits administration to include change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment efforts, new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program.
- Handles employee relations including employee performance evaluation, motivation, communication, disciplinary action, and terminations, etc.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Processes A/P in QuickBooks.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Candidates MUST have experience working in the medical industry and be familiar with HIPPA training.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.