Location: Pittsfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of construction from start through final closeout. This is a full-time, permanent position. (This position is working primarily in the office, NOT in the field.)
- Review and analyze plans, specifications and contract requirements.
- Create and maintain construction schedule.
- Attend project meetings to discuss progress of projects assigned.
- Collect, review, mark up and present submittals and subcontractor RFI’s.
- A Bachelor’s degree in construction or related field is required.
- 2-5 years of project management experience is required. (preferably commercial, institutional or multi-family)
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specifications and other contract documents is a must.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.