Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Accountant. The Senior Treasury Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the receivables management area and investment operations. This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must be a NYS resident.
- Oversee cash management and collections operations.
- Manage investment operations by anticipating funds and validating trades.
- Maintain broker database for trade clearance.
- Oversee banking relationships and authorize actions of taxation and finance departments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required.
- Treasury Management Certification is a must.
- 5+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be able to travel 1-2 days per week.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.