Location: Boston, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Tax Director. The Tax Director will be responsible for overseeing the company’s tax strategy, and implementation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Plan out all tax initiatives and strategies, and work with internal departments to implement them.
- Oversee the annual and quarterly financial reporting process.
- Manage all mergers and acquisitions, and provide advice on tax measures.
- Set goals for the tax department, and manage all tax employees.
- Coordinate the finances of a global company, including tax audits.
- Stay up to date on all new and current laws to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Tax is required.
- 15+ years of experience in accounting is required.
- Must be familiar with all state and federal tax laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Must be able to analyze and problem solve.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.