Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Operations Analyst. The Lead Operations Analyst will be joining the operations team working on a multi-tier architecture project. This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
- Support a variety of operational functions in a 24/7 client environment
- Review production log files, batch processes, and operational incidents
- Work closely with other teams to make deadlines and resolve problems
- Automate operational, monitoring, and alerting functions
- Validate and analyze report data (SQL queries)
- Assist in resolving production support issues
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is required.
- 5+ years of technical operations experience is required.
- Experience with Relational Database, Java programming, and SQL scripting.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.