Location: Austin, TX
Our client is currently seeking an experienced software implementation specialist or software trainer to take on the role of Technical Training Specialist. The Technical Training Specialist will be responsible for conducting customized software application training courses for clientele of varying skill levels. This role has a high growth potential and is a full-time, permanent position with 30% local travel.
- Assist in the customization of training plans in order to best suit the needs and goals of clients.
- Perform daily training classes and one-on-one sessions through web-based meeting applications.
- Lead training webinars.
- Utilize remote access tools in order to present the company product suite.
- Perform on-site group training classes and lead training seminars (annual summit).
- Document training activities and track work time in CRM.
- Assist with the development and update of training course materials.
- Complete additional projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field required.
- 4 years of related work experience (software implementation/support or technical training) are required.
- Attendance is strictly enforced during the company’s busy season in the summer.
- Must have software training experience.
- Must have experience utilizing web-based meeting applications such as Go To Meeting or Go To Webinar.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be organized and self-motivated with a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A collaborative nature and desire to contribute in a team environment is a must.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
- Light travel is required, valid driver’s license needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.