Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Tier 2 Service/Support Technician who will provide customer service and perform daily troubleshooting and issue resolution. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle allocated tickets and troubleshooting as needed for software/hardware products.
- Communicate and provide support to Tier 1 as needed.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze operating systems and document malfunctions as needed.
- 3+ years of technical support experience is required.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft and other related networks specifically but not limited to Print Servers, Server, Active Directory and TCP/IP are required.
- Experience with troubleshooting networks and Firewall Appliances are required.
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for occasional on-call visits.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.