Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a partner level Transactional Real Estate Attorney. The Transactional Real Estate Attorney will be responsible for assisting with various commercial real estate matters. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Organize and close acquisitions and asset purchases.
- Draft and review contracts, and real estate acquisitions.
- Assist with intellectual property affairs.
- Work with clients and provide advice to address their business needs.
- Maintain relationships with old clients, and foster relationships with new ones.
- Active NYS Bar admittance is required.
- 2+ years of experience in corporate law is needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Ability to transfer book of business is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.