Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Trust & Estates Attorney. The Trust & Estates Attorney will be responsible for assisting clients with their estate planning needs. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Meeting with estate planning clients to make recommendations and secure representation.
- Advise clients on using trusts for tax and asset protection.
- Prepare drafting instructions for estate plan documents.
- Assist clients in minimizing taxes on their estates.
- Design, review, and edit estate plan documents.
- Follow up with clients to review and explain the estate plan.
- Keep up to date on the latest estate laws and regulations.
- NYS licensed JD is required, LLM is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in trusts and estates is needed.
- Must have extensive knowledge in tax and business law.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.