Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client is currently seeking a Utilization Review (RN) who will gather and conduct clinical information to permit services. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Analyze completed health care services.
- Assist and collaborate with the Coordination Team to provide support in transitions.
- Provide information regarding criteria, benefits, resources, and programs.
- Manage new enrollment transitions and transition plans as needed.
- Assists with network development such as but not limited to identification and recruitment of providers.
- Provide coverage of Nurse/Crisis Lines as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical, psychiatric and or substance abuse health care setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as directing utilization management.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- InterQual and Inpatient experience is required.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.