Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Vice President of Product Management (“the VP”), reporting to the President, who will be responsible for product and market development and play a key role in developing strategic plans and annual budgets.
This is a strategic role with a high level of internal and external visibility that works closely with marketing staff, external partners and internal sales staff. The VP will be responsible for ensuring that we execute strongly on our product and market plans. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Lead the customer-centric, data-driven vision, strategy, and execution for the organization.
- Define the associated product strategy and oversee product planning and execution.
- Develop a strong team through effective leadership and team development.
- Track market trends, interface with customers and the sales organization to drive product direction and ensure capabilities meet market needs and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop and effectively communicate product strategy, including gathering and validating product and market enhancements, new products, and new markets.
- Collaborate with the executive team to deliver annual revenue and profit growth targets.
- Some travel required (less than 20%).
- Requires Bachelor’s degree, preferably an MBA.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of management and leadership experience, coupled with experience in a large, global organization. Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing financial models in support of new product initiatives with direct P&L responsibility is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to establish, communicate and manage work objectives for the team.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.