Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking a VP of Employee Benefits & Client Services. The VP of Employee Benefits & Client Services will be responsible for driving the growth the business through new sales and strategic planning. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to all employees.
- Develop strategies to promote and sell the company’s products and services to drive profit.
- Track the budget of the department.
- Ensure the employee benefits team is appropriately staffed through hiring, training, and performance reviews.
- Assign sales sectors and set goals for the team.
- Research new potential clients to target, and gauge their needs.
- Communicate the business needs to the team, and encourage them to meet new sales goals.
- Assist sales staff in the development of presentations and pitches.
- Take charge of the onboarding of new employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other relevant field is required.
- 10 years of experience working in management with a benefits focus is needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for some travel.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Must have excellent strategic planning abilities.
- Written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be knowledgeable on insurance products and services.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.