Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Our client is currently seeking a VP of Manufacturing. The VP of Manufacturing will be responsible for enacting new plans to increase efficiency and decrease costs while retaining quality. The VP of Manufacturing will own their business segment, and be responsible for all results. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Analyze the current team and performance, and identify key areas for improvement and change.
- Establish new Key Performance Indicators, and implement changes to meet new goals.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are constantly being evaluated and continuously improved.
- Oversee all manufacturing operations and their functioning in terms of safety, cost, quality, expenses, and productivity.
- Manage a team of 7+ direct report Plant Managers.
- Develop an annual operations plan that it is in line with sales goals.
- Prepare company operations to keep pace with market growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required, MBA is preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in line management is required, with 10+ in operations, and 5+ in a pick/pack and ship environment.
- Must have experience/training in lean manufacturing and six sigma.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.