Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a VP of Marketing. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for leading all global short and long-term marketing initiatives. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Develop and execute marketing, pricing, and product strategies
- Lead all marketing activities ranging from marketing plans to corporate profit and sales objectives
- Leverage the equity of brands in core markets and targeted consumer segments
- Lead a team to develop and manage an innovative pipeline of new products
- Oversee the alignment of sales and marketing activities
- Drive brand equities and consistency across all elements of the marketing mix
- Execute integrated marketing plans that drive awareness, leads, and reach multimedia platforms
- Analyze pricing, cost of goods, and tactics to increase effectiveness and profitability
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field is required, MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time with overnights.
- Experience managing remote employees.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.