Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced VP of Sales. The VP of Sales will be responsible for assisting in business development, developing strategic sales plans and managing a sales team. This is a full-time, permanent position with 100% travel.
- Meet all company sales goal set for the assigned region.
- Track and focus on the company’s market positions and pricing compared to competitors.
- Analyze sales statistics and report findings to management.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends and tactic.
- Drive a strong pipeline of customers by focusing on profitability and growth.
- Address and resolve any sales related issues that may arise.
- Target and bring in new accounts through various sales tactics and travel.
- Oversee sales team members and provide leadership to meet their sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or another relevant field is required.
- 5+ or more years of experience working in wholesale produce sales.
- Experience managing a sales team highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Valid driver’s license is required for travel.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.