Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a VP of Sales. The VP of Sales will be responsible for leading global sales functions while driving short and long-term sales initiatives. This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals for B2B and B2C strategies.
- Develop and implement market sales strategies in support of company goals and objectives.
- Manage the Sales Directors and their teams in the achievement of revenue and profitability targets.
- Prepare monthly Sales Reviews for CEO in preparation for monthly review with BOD.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals for pricing.
- Assess market pricing and provide feedback on pricing strategies and approach.
- Engage in market mapping to understand market share by product and region.
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients with the Sales Directors to negotiate and close deals.
- Work with sales, distributors, dealers, and VARs to understand the customer needs, pricing scenarios and opportunities to drive increased presence and sales for the portfolio of products.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of sales management experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time with overnights.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.