Our client is currently seeking an experienced Litigation Attorney specializing in healthcare. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Draft and review legal documents such as contract agreements, licenses, etc.
- Work with clients and assist them with cases related to Stark, anti-kickback, and fraud laws.
- Foster relationships with clients in the public, private, and non-profit healthcare sectors.
- Represent clients before federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Active NYS Bar admittance is required.
- 3+ years of litigation experience is required.
- Ability to transfer book of business is a plus.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com