Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, team members, and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities across multiple management companies. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field is required.
- CPA License is preferred.
- Must have experience with general accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com