Our client is currently seeking a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for regular interaction with clients, and management and will primarily consist of daily accounting activities including preparation of financial statements. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation and review of bank reconciliations, journal entries, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Establishing deadlines for quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Development and training of new team members.
- Coordinate and complete special projects and inquiries from clients.
- Process payroll.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required. Master’s degree in Accounting or CPA is preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail is required.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask is a must.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org