Our client is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will lead commercial and municipal design projects while mentoring the mechanical engineering staff. This is a full-time, permanent position with the opportunity to fast-track into management.
- Collaborate with staff to develop documents and reports for various projects.
- Train and mentor the mechanical engineering team to ensure quality and timeliness of work.
- Communicate with clients regarding designs, costs, and results as needed.
- Work with management to learn operations, management, and business development process to further advance in career.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A New York PE license is highly desired.
- 5+ years of experience in an Architectural Engineering firm is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Leadership skills are a must.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org