Our client is currently seeking a Controller to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Review and approve financial statements, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and invoices.
- Develop reports, capital expenditure budgets, and monitor overhead.
- Establish and manage client and vendor relationships.
- Supervise collection calls as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting is required.
- Must be proficient with tax software and other related programs.
- Strong verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com