Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Litigation Paralegal who will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving administrative and litigation work. This is a full time, permanent position, with excellent benefits.
- Draft, prepare and electronically file legal documents with multiple exhibits.
- Handle case research utilizing legal software.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Track billing and appointments and maintain attorney calendars.
- Prioritize to meet deadlines as necessary.
- 5 years of litigation experience at a law firm is required.
- Familiarity with litigation process, service and filings of papers (electronically) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal software is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com