Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate to join their team. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Manage vendor set up and work closely with Suppliers if issues arise.
- Manage weekly expense reporting.
- Analyze data and perform account reconciliations.
- Assist with monthly/quarterly financial closings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required.
- 2+ years of accounts payable, finance or accounting experience is required.
- Proficiency in accounting and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills, as well as excellent communication skills, are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com