Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic accounting professional to join their established and growing team as the Assistant Controller. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for monthly financial close at all assigned locations.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Analysis of forecasts and budgets for financial variances.
- Preparation and completion of financial forecasts.
- Assist with the annual financial budget.
- Reporting /communicating financial information to management.
- Management of accounting data to and from assigned locations.
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting with 3+ years of accounting experience is required.
- CPA is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and other accounting software skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form