Our client is currently seeking an Associate Attorney to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position for 1st year to 3rd year Associates who are licensed to practice in the State of New York.
- Research and write on topics involving government relations, lobbying, and regulatory compliance matters.
- Assist with filings, permitting, and additional procedures as needed.
- Support representing clients regarding legal matters.
- Conduct depositions and legal research, and handle research and writing.
- Work collaboratively in a small team environment.
- Must be able to achieve a minimum of 1,750 billable hours per year.
- A Law Degree from an accredited university is required.
- Licensed to practice law in New York state is required.
- 1-3 years practicing in New York State.
- Experience working with the NYS Legislature, lobbying, or in a Law Firm is required.
- Research/writing experience is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to comprehend complex matters and identify applicable laws.
- Must demonstrate exceptional organization and time management skills.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org