Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing team. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- 3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.